Subscription RatesBenefits of MembershipApplying For/Renewing Your Membership
Benefits of Membership
- A community of people who are knowledgeable in many aspects of postal history and philately and are keen to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Four issues of the Australian Journal of Philately each year. All financial members receive our journal. It offers members the opportunity to have original research published.
- A forum for showing your collections and receiving positive and friendly criticism aimed at improving displays for competitive showings.
- A forum for asking questions, showing items of interest and recent finds.
- Access to other members, both interstate and overseas.
- Access to the full range of Web site facilities including the complete version of the Australian Journal of Philately available for online viewing and download.
Applying For/Renewing Your Membership
- The current membership term is 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
- If you join today, your membership term will be from today to 30 June 2020.
- There is no need to logon to the web site with your web site username and password to submit a membership application or renewal.
- You CAN pay for your online membership application or renewal using your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- We can ONLY accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments online via this web site.
- We CANNOT accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments by phone, by email, by post or in person.
- If you DO NOT wish to pay online, you can download and print a membership application/renewal form and pay by Cheque or Money Order (AUD only).
- If you have any questions about membership of the Society, you can contact the Secretary here: Contact the Secretary
- If you need help with other payment options, you can contact the Treasurer here: Contact the Treasurer
431 total views, 1 views today