Click here to find out about our subscription rates
Benefits of Membership
Click here to learn about the benefits of membership
- A community of people who are knowledgeable in many aspects of postal history and philately and are keen to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Four issues of the Australian Journal of Philately each year. All financial members receive our journal. It offers members the opportunity to have original research published.
- A forum for showing your collections and receiving positive and friendly criticism aimed at improving displays for competitive showings.
- A forum for asking questions, showing items of interest and recent finds.
- Access to other members, both interstate and overseas.
- Access to the full range of Web site facilities including the complete version of the Australian Journal of Philately available for online viewing and download.
Applying For/Renewing Your Membership
Click here to read about how to apply for/renew your membership
- The current membership term is 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018.
- If you join today, your membership term will be from today to 30 June 2018.
- There is no need to logon to the web site with your web site username and password to submit a membership application or renewal.
- You CAN pay for your online membership application or renewal using your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- We can ONLY accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments online via this web site.
- We CANNOT accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments by phone, by email, by post or in person.
- You DON’T need to have a PayPal account to use your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- If you DO have a PayPal account, you can use your PayPal account balance, your Bank account, your Credit Card or Debit Card as the source of funds for your payment.
- If you DO NOT wish to pay online, you can download and print a membership application/renewal form and pay by Cheque or Money Order (AUD only).
- If you have any questions about membership of the Society, you can contact the Secretary here: Contact the Secretary
- If you need help with other payment options, you can contact the Treasurer here: Contact the Treasurer
Last updated on: 10th July, 2017
314total visits,1visits today