Frequently Asked Questions / How are Online Payments handled?
We use the payment services provided by PayPal to handle online payments.
PayPal has been chosen because it best meets our key requirements which are:
- High level of security.
- Cost-effective way of handling a small volume of transactions.
- Inexpensive way of handling small amounts.
- Provides the customer with a choice of payment methods (PayPal account, funds transfer from linked bank account, credit card, debit card).
- Enables the Society to accept credit card and debit card payments without the need to become a credit card merchant thus avoiding the costs that this entails.
- Easy to integrate with our own web site to make it easier for the user.
- Simple to use.
- Ability to handle multiple currencies.
Posted in: Online Payments