Benefits of Membership
- A community of people who are knowledgeable in many aspects of postal history and philately and are keen to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Four issues of the Australian Journal of Philately each year. All financial members receive our Journal. It offers members the opportunity to have original research published.
- A forum for showing your collections and receiving positive and friendly criticism aimed at improving displays for competitive showings.
- A forum for asking questions, showing items of interest, and recent finds.
- Access to other members, both interstate and overseas.
- Access to the full range of Website facilities including the complete version of the Australian Journal of Philately available for online viewing and download.
- Funds Transfer to the Australian Philatelic Society Bank Account.
- Cheque in Australia Dollars made payable to: The Australian Philatelic Society.
3,741 total views, 1 views today