Frequently Asked Questions / What can I do with PayPal?
If you are a buyer, you can:
- Send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number.
- Buy items on eBay and at millions of sites that accept PayPal.
- Shop without sharing your financial information.
- Select from a list of currencies when making a payment.
If you are a seller, you can:
- Accept payments from Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Bank Accounts.
- Accept Credit Cards and Debit Cards without the need to become a credit card merchant.
- Integrate your web site with PayPal to provide a seamless experience for the user.
- Allow the buyer to select from a list of currencies when making a payment but have the payment credited to your account in a currency of your choice, e.g. Australian dollars.
Posted in: Online Payments