How to Access the APS Web Site
To members of the Australian Philatelic Society,
This is a reminder about how to access the APS web site.
- The web site address is: https://aps.org.au/
- You can view most of the information on the new web site without the need to login using your web site username and password.
- You only need to login using your web site username and password in order to access a number of services where authorisation is needed. These include:
- Publishing a new item on the site, e.g. an Advertisement.
- Posting a comment about a web site item.
- Posting or replying in the new Blog.
- Uploading a photo in the Photo Gallery.
- When you do need to login to the web site, you can do so here: https://aps.org.au/login/
- Please note that you don’t need to remember your username – you can login by entering your email address and your password.
- If you’ve not received your new web site username and password or if you’ve lost your web site password, you can reset your password by simply entering your email address here: Reset Password
- You can reset your password at any time by simply entering your email address here: Reset Password
- If you have any difficulties resetting your password, please ask for help by sending us an email:
- If you have any questions about any of this, please get in touch by email:
Regards, Tom and Ruth O’Dea
Webmasters, Australian Philatelic Society Inc.
501 total views, 1 views today